Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 22: External Factors

I've spent 21 days now working on myself, three whole weeks of self-improvement. And though these days have certainly been beneficial and I got in my cardio and sit-ups at the gym today, I'd like to talk about some other people for a moment.

It's been said before in many ways that life spent alone is somewhat meaningless. Even if you garner huge accomplishments, if no one is there to see then there is no point. Just ask Thanos.

Today I spent some time considering those closest to me, those friends and family that make my life just a little bit better by just being there in my life. So earlier tonight, I took some time out of my schedule to deliberately spend time with a few of my favorite people.

Today, I strengthened bonds with a few people that strengthen me.

Daniel, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment