Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 19: Social Ground

Short post incoming, it's very late.

I often exude a confident and well-socialized character when I'm in public. I like to think that I'm in control of myself in social scenarios and am generally well-liked.

However, many times I find myself being an isolationist. If I could have the company of a small circle of friends or even one spectacular companion, I believe the rest of the world could truly be more or less irrelevant to me.

The more I think about it, though, I want to include more people in my life. I don't want to be an island that only a few people are allowed to venture to. I want to be able to a beacon for people to gather to so that we can share in each other's energy and friendship.

Today, I made the decision to become a more social version of myself. How I am going to do is still unknown.


Daniel, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment