Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 14: Settling Grooves

Today was kind of a big day.

Firstly, I finished unpacking everything and got my room up to full functionality. Not the "oh, good, I can play Dark Souls and technically sleep" version, but an actual livable space with pure utility that feels like a place of rest and safety.

Secondly, I reported into work for the first time in a few weeks and actually got a lot done. We use various systems to track the tickets that flow through the office and needed to some work on the administrative end of things, so I spent some time coding and decoding some pretty cool stuff that I'll probably finish up on Day 15.

Lastly, I was able to grab two meals with some really great people, some people that I would consider among my most esteemed friends and colleagues. I even got the opportunity to show off my technical prowess in fixing one of the said friend's technical issues with her PC's wireless card and the university's just really spectacular () network.

All-in-all, I feel like it was a great day where I was able to rekindle my passion for working, being with friends, and enjoying my days.

Today, I truly re-established myself back at work and university.

Daniel, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment