Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 32: Self-Sufficient

Short one.

My recent encounters with my good friend that almost ended in calamity got me to think over the past few days. If this person and I were to have a similar falling out or confrontation and the result was more unfavorable, I'm not sure where that would leave me. They're very important to me and are one of my purest confidants and companions.

However, like all things in life, they're not permanent. Things happen, people grow apart, miles spring up between people. I realized I had been investing a lot of time into growing dependent on someone who simply isn't responsible for me.

So, today I tried to space myself from others and worked on being a more self-sustaining person. Though it was a bit lonely, I found that I was able to be just me with just myself to keep me company without going crazy.

Today, I grew more independent.

Daniel, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment